According to statistics, every third person once faces the question of how to get rid of parasites in the body. A variety of helminths lie in wait for a person everywhere, and almost no one is immune to the infection, regardless of lifestyle and occupation.
From worm infestation of any kind, no one is protected. Staying in places of mass recreation of people, whether sanatoriums or camps, exposes a person to helminthic invasion. In addition, the risk of infection is carried by pets, dirty hands and food. Anyone can be infected with parasitic worms.
In the fight against this disease, unconventional means are often used. On their basis are produced many different medicines that not only kill worms, but also contribute to their removal, cleansing the intestines and restoring the body after treatment of this disease.
When treating helminthiasis of any etiology at home, grandmother's remedies are used very often. The modern pharmaceutical market offers a large selection of antihelminthic drugs that have a strong effect on the body. As a result of taking them, side effects often appear in the form of intoxication or allergies.
Too often, most parents are rightly afraid to give their children medication when treating worms. It is also not recommended to take antiparasitic drugs during pregnancy. This explains the widespread popularity of traditional medicine in performing antihelminthic therapy.
With their help, for many centuries, helminths were successfully expelled, followed by a course of healing. They can be natural herbal medicines, products of animal origin and minerals.
Among the natural antiparasitic agents that contain in their composition substances that eliminate parasites, it is worth mentioning:
- cilantro.Has a high anthelmintic effect with a single daily intake of 3 grams of powder per day. To prepare it, the cilantro seeds must be fried in a pan. Then grind to a powdery state. For prevention, it is recommended to use the powder three times a day for 7 days. In this case, they are simply advised to taste their food.
- Chanterelles.They contain chitinmannosis, which has a detrimental effect on many types of parasitic worms. But, effective mushrooms can only be raw. Therefore, when performing anthelmintic therapy, only alcohol solution is used. Recipe: pour 300 ml of alcohol in 0, 1 kg of crushed base raw material and insist for 2 weeks in the cold. Take 15-20 drops a day before bedtime. To increase the therapeutic effect, it is recommended to take the solution together with porcini mushrooms, which have an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Onions.An infusion based on it is effective in treating enterobiasis, ascariasis and giardiasis. To prepare it, the onion is pressed into a puree state, after which the resulting puree is mixed with boiling water in the amount of a glass of hot water. Insist for 8 hours. The course of treatment consists of 5 days, during which it is necessary to drink half a glass of the drug per day in three doses.
- Boca pishe.They are the main raw material for making jam. In the process of its preparation, the cones should be mixed with water and placed on the stove, where they are boiled for 5 hours. After extracting the main raw material of the jam from the water. Then sugar is added in the same amount as water. The syrup is boiled for an hour and a half. Ready jam is taken in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Sagebrush.Freshly processed fresh plant flowers are used according to the following scheme: during the first day, you should eat 1 flower every 3 hours. 2-4 days - 2 flowers, 5-25 days three times a day, 2 grams each.
The second method of application is in the form of infusion. Pour 50 g of dried wormwood flowers in two cups of boiling water and leave for 24 hours.
- Ginger root.When dry, it should be ground into a powder. Administration scheme: 10 grams of whole milk. The course of treatment is 7 days, during each of which it is necessary to take the drug three times.
- Black cloves.Used in powder form. Administration scheme: 1 day - 500 mg, 2 days - 1000 mg, the next 8 days, 1. 5 grams. Take three times daily after meals.
- Pumpkin seeds.Used for many years. The course of treatment consists of taking raw seeds in quantities of 10 - 15 pieces for 2 weeks. The second way: grind 25 grams of seeds in a blender, mix with warm milk, take three times a day for 2. 5 weeks.
- garlic.Used in the following variations. Enema solution with milk bouquet or wormwood. Oral administration: pour 1 teaspoon of garlic juice into a glass of warm whole milk. Take three times a day. Another way to prepare the medicine: press 5 cloves of this vegetable and mix it with 250 ml of whole milk. Keep the mixture on low heat for 20 minutes. Take 10 ml every 4 hours for a week.
Various situations have sometimes been observed in which the use of natural alternative medicine is considered the only acceptable and effective drug for antiparasitic therapy.
They often become assistants in cases where the use of anti-helminthic drugs is contraindicated.
Important.Treatment of worms with such tools associated with alternative medicine is allowed to be carried out independently at home, but only after you have passed a consultative examination by a parasitologist.
List of funds
Every person should know or at least have an idea of what antiparasitic agents exist. This is due to the fact that 95% of the world's population are their carriers. In medical practice, more than two thousand species of worms have been recorded.
Each species has its favorite place of localization. These can be the respiratory organs, the digestive system, the liver, the blood and the brain. The sizes of helminths can reach from a few millimeters to meters. But regardless of their type and size, they cause considerable damage to the overall state of human health and the functioning of all organ systems.
Alternative medicine offers medicines, the list of which is quite extensive. On their basis, many different medicines are prepared with the help of which you can easily clean yourself from uninvited guests at home.
Such funds are especially popular as they have a mild effect on the body, effectively removing helminths. The most popular antiparasitic agents include:
- Dandelion root.
- Horseradish roots.
- Pumpkin seeds.
- Fennel fruit.
- Meadow clover.
These herbal medicines and vegetables have been tested for many years and have managed to establish themselves as one of the most effective antiparasitic agents. It is also worth noting that in addition to a powerful therapeutic effect, they are characterized by a minimal number of side effects.
Popular recipes for prevention
Many people, when they see unpleasant images of parasitic worms, think that they can easily avoid meeting them in real life. But, according to medical statistics, more than 90% of people during their lifetime are affected by helminths. Their individual types have excellent adaptation, which allows them to progress in the body without causing any symptoms.
With the systematic implementation of preventive manipulations for treatment, the risk of helminth infestation is minimized. To do this, the rules of life should include constant cleanliness in the house, the absence of pets in the apartment and if they are present, the systematic removal of their worms, as well as strict adherence to the rules of food processing.
The following recipes are often used to prevent helminth infection:
- Eating pumpkin seeds in the morning on an empty stomach is an effective and enjoyable way to prevent parasites. After using them, it is recommended to take a laxative.
- One of the best preventative measures is garlic. For this it is recommended to drink on an empty stomach with warm milk. Then take a laxative.
- Pour 25 grams of celandine with a glass of boiling water, insist, drain, take in the morning and evening half an hour before meals.
- Pomegranate peel tincture is used on an empty stomach in the morning, followed by a laxative.
- Enema with carrot juice.
- Tansy powder mixed with minced garlic, pour milk and cook over low heat. Cool, drain and use the ready-made enema solution.
- Milk porridge in garlic is taken in a teaspoon 3 times per tap before the main meal.
Any properly chosen folk remedy is effective, both in treating helminthic infestation and in preventing it. But, do not experiment with your health.
You can buy ready-made folk remedies. But, there are also many recipes with which you can independently prepare any anti-helminthic agent. In this case, the effectiveness of the treatment depends directly on the correct selection of all components.
To help you choose the right folk anthelmintic medicine, given the specific type of parasite that strikes your body, only a parasitologist is capable. Strict adherence to all medical prescriptions will help remove the worms in the shortest time possible.